Technology

Job Application by Dear Sir

 Job Application Letter Class 12 Job Application Format Resume And Format 

In this Post we will learn how to write a job application letter. In this, we will learn its format and important points to consider  while writing. Also, we shall  learn how to write your biodata in the Job Application letter in a way that it does not take much time to read and give a good impression as well. Also, After watching this video, you will be able to secure your full marks in Job application Writing.   

Job Application Format


JOB APPLICATION 44 Yauna Vihar  Sender's address Delhi  Date


JOB APPLICATION 

Sender's address - 44 Yauna Vihar Delhi

Date - April 3,2022

Receiver's address - The Principal.

Subject- ITL Public school Udyog Nagar, Delh For the post of tal asset

Salutation - Sir/Madam

In response to • Your advertisement in this dated Mant 29, 2020

Candidature



for the post of lab and in your school, I wish to punctual I am hard working, honest ther my Please find enclosed my bio-data for the said purpose. If given a chance to serve you, I assure you that I shall work with utmost sincerity and dedication Hoping for a favourable response.

Yours truly XYZ -

BIO-DATA  




BIO-DATA

Name 

Father's Name

D.O.B

 Personal Details 

Age 

Address 

Hobbies

E-mail Id Marital Status

References

Declaration I, hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to best of my knowledge

Date

Language Nationality. Qualifications

Experience Contact Nol

Place Signature


Post a Comment

0 Comments